Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Review - Strawberry Crush

Bottler: Dr. Pepper Snapple Group

Calories per Ounce: 14.2

Caffeine: No

Aaron's Comments: I have a deep and abiding love for strawberry sodas. If given the option and I am not seeking something caffeinated, I will tend to pick a strawberry soda. Strawberry Crush delivers a strong strawberry flavor with just enough carbonation to remind you that it is in soda form and not an actual strawberry. With ice, the up front strawberry flavor is still present, but the fresh aftertaste becomes more dominant. In an ice cream float, Strawberry Crush is excellent, provided, of course, that you like strawberries and cream together. The fresh tasting strawberry flavor of the soda mixes well with vanilla ice cream to make a very tasty concoction. I think it would probably be even better with strawberry ice cream, but that would be beyond the normal scope of these reviews. I might try it at some point in the future and post an update. But for now, I'll just say that it makes an excellent float with vanilla ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment